- Ball Valve >
- Gate Valve >
- Globe Valve >
- Check Valve >
- Plug Valve >
- Steel Strainer
- Quality Control
- Service Online
- Valve Blog
- Contact Us
Dual Plate Check Valve
The dual plate check valve is an all purpose non return valve that is much stronger, lighter in weight and smaller in size compared to a conventional swing check valve or life check valve. The dual plate check valve design is the result of attempts to solve the problems associated with swing check valve and lift check valve. The dual plate check valve employs two spring-loaded plates hinged on a central hinge pin. When the flow decreases, the plates close by torsion spring action without requiring reverse flow. This design offers the twin advantages of No Water Hammer and Non Slam simultaneously. All features put together make the Dual Plate Check Valve one of the most efficient design. It is also referred as SILENT CHECK VALVE. The valve design conforms to APS 594 as well as API 6D except face to face dimensions of ANSI 125 cast iron valves of sizes 65mm (2½”) to 300mm (12”). Valve inspection and testing conforms to API 598. dual plate check valves are available in wafer design, flanged wafer design and extended design with flanged ends having face to face dimensions as that of a swing check valve.
Class 150~600 Dual-plate Check Valve
Design and Manufacture: ANSI B16.34, API 6D
Face to face: API 6D
Flanged connection: 2"~24" to ANSI B16.5, 22",26"~36"to MSS-SP-44 to API 605 on Request
Test and inspection: API 598, API 6D
Shell test 150Lb 450 PSI, 300Lb 1125 PSI
Seat test 150Lb 315 PSI, 300Lb 815 PSI (Hydrostatic), 80PSI(Air)
1. Small in size, light in weight, compact in structure, easy in maintenance.
2. Two torsion springs are used excreting on each of the pair valve plates. Which close the plates quickly and automatically.
3. The quick-close action prevents the medium from flowing back and eliminates water-hammer effect.
4. This valve is short in length, so that it is rigid and easy to mount.
5. It is easy to install on pipeline which is laid horizontally or vertically.
6. This valve is tightly sealed without leakage under the pressure water test.
7. Safe and reliable in operation, high interference-resistance.
8. The connection dimensions of flanges accord with the standards of GB4216-84 GB4216.84
9. The face to face dimensions are in accordance with GB12221-89, ISO5752-82. The stem of the valve should be perpendicular to the horizontal level when the valve is mounted on horizontal pipeline. For vertical installation the direction of flow should be downward.
10. Wafer ends, available with flanged ends, Welco Valve can also produce the size up to 56" and the pressure will be higher than Class 600.
Materials for main parts
If you are interested in this item, please contact us for more information.
◆ Cast Steel Floating Ball Valve
◆ Forged Steel Floating Ball Valve
◆ Cast Steel Trunnion Ball Valve
◆ Forged Steel Trunnion Ball Valve
◆ Welded Structure Ball Valve
◆ Top Entry Ball Valve
◆ Concentric Type Butterfly Valve
◆ Double Eccentric Butterfly Valve
◆ Triple Offset Butterfly Valve
◆ High Performance Butterfly Valve
◆ AWWA C504 Butterfly Valve
◆ Electric Butterfly Valve
◆ Pneumatic Butterfly Valve
◆ High Pressure Butterfly Valve
◆ Cast Steel Gate Valve
◆ Pressure Seal Gate Valve
◆ Throught Conduit Gate Valve
◆ Forged Steel Gate Valve
◆ Cast Steel Globe Valve
◆ Pressure Seal Globe Valve
◆ Forged Steel Globe Valve
◆ Cast Steel Swing Check Valve
◆ Pressure Seal Check Valve
◆ Dual Plate Wafer Check Valve
◆ Forged Steel Check Valve
◆ Sleeve Soft Sealing Plug Valve
◆ Inverted Pressure Balance Lubricated Plug Valve
◆ Steel Strainer
China Butterfly Valve Manufacturer - www.chinavalve.info
Address: Sanqiao Industrial Zone, Oubei Town, Yongjia County, Zhejiang Province, China. Zip Code: 325102
Tel: +86-577-67279881 Fax: +86-577-67279880 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2011 Chinese Valve Manufacturer All rights reserved.